Class Schedules & Descriptions
UDC Summer Dance Schedule
- Studio 1: 4PM Jr Boys SP
- Studio 2: 3:45 Ep's Emm
- Studio 3: 3:45 JR 2/3's MM
- Studio 1: 5PM- 7PM Company SC (Senior Company and Pre Pro's)
- Studio 3: 5:15 Pre Company MM
- Studio 1: 3:45 Kids Tap ages 7-9 Jenn
- Studio 2: 3:45 JR HH1 JS
- Studio 1: 5PM Jr Tap Jenn
- Studio 2: 5PM HH 3 SC
- Studio 3: 5:30 HHPT Fitness
- Studio 1: 6:15 Beg/Adult Tap Jen
- Studio 2: 6:15 Jazz Funk Em
- Studio 1: 7:30 Adv Street Tap Jen
- Studio 1: 3:30 Hip Hop Kids 5-6 SC
- Studio 2: 4PM Boys HH 7-9 ES
- Studio 3: 4:15 Kids HH 7-9 MM
- Studio 1: 5:15- 6:30 HH5's SC
- Studio 2: 5:45 RIPPED Brett
- Studio 1: 6:30 HH4 FA
- Studio 2: 4PM Jr 5's ED
- Studio 3: 4PM- 5PM Kids Ballet/ Jazz KS
- Studio 1: 5:15 Adv Contemp SC
- Studio 2: 5:15PM- 6:15PM Jr Ballet KS
- Studio 3: 5:45 Zumba with Jessica
- Studio 1: 6:15PM- 7:15PM Jr Jazz KS
- Studio 2: 6:30- 7:45 HH 2/3 SC
- Studio 3: 7:15PM- 8:30 Adv Lyrical KS
Friday - no classes
- Studio 1: 8:45 AM Adv Ballet KS
- Studio 1: 10AM Leaps and Turns KS
- Studio 2: 10:30 Tot Hip Hop SC
UDC Fall 2015 Dance Schedule
Kids classes are 60 min,
Except 5-6 year olds classes are 45min.
Jr/ teens & Adult Classes are 75min.
Hip hop 1/2 and Music appreciation is 60min.
- 3:45 Jr Hip Hop 4/5 S.C.
- 4pm Jr Guys E.S.
- 5pm RahBarre S.C.
- 5:15 Jazz Funk E.S.
- 5:45 Zumba
- 6:30 Senior Company, And Elite S.C.
- 3:45 Contemporary S.C.
- 4pm Kids Jazz and Ballet M.M.
- 5pm Jr hip hop 2/3
- 5pm Freestyle/Music Appreciation S.C.
- 6pm Hip Hop 1/2 S.C.
- 6pm Hip Hop 4 S.B.
- 6:15pm Pre-company M.M.
- 3:45 Jr Hip Hop 1 S.C.
- 4pm Boys Hip Hop E.S.
- 4pm Kids Tap J.R.
- 5pm Hip Hop 5 S.C.
- 5pm Beg Tap J.R.
- 6:15 Adv Tap J.R.
- 3:45 Early Performers
- 4pm Kids Hip Hop M.M.
- 4pm Jr Ballet K.S.
- 5-6:15pm Hip Hop 2/3
- 5:15 Ballet/ Leaps and Turns
- *2 hour class!
- 5:15 Jr Jazz H.S.
- 7:30 Lyrical K.S.
- 5:30-6:45 Hip Hop 4/5 S.P.
- 9:30 5-6 year olds Hip Hop S.C.
- 9:30 Kids Precision Dance H.S.
- 10:15-11:00 Tots
- 10:30 Beg Precision Dance H.S.
- 11:45 Adv Precision Dance H.S.
5:45-6:45pm Zumba with Jessica
4:30-5:30pm RahBarre with Sarah
noon-1pm RahBarre with Sarah
4:30-5:30pm RahBarre with Sarah
Back to Top
S.C. Sarah Cover
K.S. Kate Stevens
S.P. Sam Parker
E.D. Emily Dykes
J.R. Jen Ruest
M.M. Michele Mackay
J.S. Jackie Samuelsen
E.S. Everett Spink
T.S. Tess Spofford
N.D. Nakeeya Deas
B.D. Bret Dewhurst
B.W. Blair Wolverton
A.H. Angel Herrera
F.A. Flynn Aldrich
Hip Hop: All of our hip hop classes are taught by the most experienced hip hop teachers in the state. Each class will differ depending on the style of the individual teacher. Every instructor takes several master classes a year from the best hip hop teachers in the business, keeping their information fresh and their skills as current as possible.
- Hip Hop 2: 1 year experience
- Hip Hop 2/3: 2 to 3 years experience
- Hip Hop 3: 3 years experience
- Hip Hop 3/4: 3 to 4 years experience
- Hip Hop 4: 4 years experience
- Hip Hop 4/5: 5 plus years experience and must get teacher approval in advance.
- Kids: ages 7-9
- Junior: ages 10- 14 (numerical levels apply the same)
Jazz Funk: Jazz Funk is an extension of hip hop adding smoother lines and more jazz like technique. (numerical levels apply the same)
Jazz Funk Fusion: This style blends contemporary, jazz, and jazz funk styles to create a funk style to numerous types of music.
Contemporary: a blend of modern, lyrical and some jazz funk moves to alternative music.
Street Tap: Tap taught in a non traditional way with the hottest music.
Early Performer Company: UDC Touring company achieved through audition process for ages 7-9. (one additional class per week)
Pre-Company: UDC Touring company achieved through audition process for ages 10-13. (2 additional classes per week)
Senior Company: UDC Touring company achieved through audition process for grades 9-12. (3 additional classes per week)
Pre Professional Company: UDC Touring company achieved through audition process for the top audition score for grades 9-12. (5 additional classes per week)
Precision Dance will be covering various styles of dance including Pom, Jazz, hip hop, military, and modern and focus on implementing pieces with clear-cut and accurate body placement. At competitions, judges are looking for team members who perform with great attention to quality of movement, their body positions, and precision of the piece overall. This class will help you become precise in your movements and aware of your body. This class acts as a preparation class to get you ready for the skill set required for dance team or cheer leading and to help you progress and maintain your current ability level. The fundamentals of spirit team will be reflected through this class by focusing on strength training including flexibility and conditioning. Working on skill progression in high kicks, and in a variation of leaps and turns, followed by focusing on precision while implementing various talents, and receiving tips for auditions. I will work with each class member to help them meet their potential while pushing them to gain new abilities.